Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Early email

I am cleaning out my email following Aunt Cherie's email being hacked into and her account hijacked. So, I have decided to post all my emails prior to starting my blog. Enjoy the read!
11 December 2006 - the beginning of it all!
Hello Family,
Made it all safe and sound - although very tedious going through US customs despite merely being in transit. It took nearly 2 hours toget out and almost an hour back in. Just got to the office and on-line.

Weather is quite mild - about 5 degrees and clear skies. There is awalkway so I can walk from the hotel to the office without going outside. Most of us here are Australian with the secretary being theonly 'real' Canadian!

Ate "Alberta" steak last night. It was fabulous - being in the beefcapital, I think I will be eating plenty. We are having dinner at a restaurant called "The Ranch" on Tuesday - I suspect we can guess the menu.

Off to Starbucks for a decent (sic) coffee!
Love Kate xxx

No comments: