Hello from Calgary!
Having lots of fun and just to prove it, I have attached photos! Skiing, ice-skating and ice-fishing - generally a wintery theme to the activities! Ice-fishing is as cold as it looks - and we had good weather! Bob managed to hook dinner but I returned empty handed! Sunshine is brilliant. I am yet to go past it and ski Lake Louise -Louise is a further 40 minutes drive and the skiing at Sunshine so good .... The ice-skating rink is just a few blocks from me in Calgary. General lack of ability but it is rather fun.
I spent last week at Fort McMurray - check the map - about 900km north of Calgary. It is a little colder, although it was a mild week so we enjoyed a balmy minus 20! Saw my first moose and deer and this weekend, saw elk, deer and a coyote - spring must be coming!! As we were driving through a snow storm at Fort Mc, the Client advised me that winter was nearly over. I think this is a common illusion for those who live in Fort Mc - the local Fort Mc Guide has not a single photo of it under snow - and it is under snow for at least 8 months ofthe year!!
Busy week coming up - preparing for workshops etc ...
Thanks for all your emails - great hearing all the news. Enjoy that warm weather for me,
Thanks for all your emails - great hearing all the news. Enjoy that warm weather for me,
Love Kate xx

No comments:
Post a Comment