Monday, February 13, 2012

I really am just happy!

Today, I received my bonus letter. A rather tidy sum with which I can do anything!

But, to my surprise, there is nothing I need.

Of course there is I think, what about a new dress? I have a lot of lovely dresses so, no I really do not need another.
But what about a trip somewhere exotic? We are in Hawaii at Easter and Southern Africa in May - both exotic, both booked.
A new car? I walk to work, when would I drive it?
New shoes - have plenty.
Dinner out? Seriously? I was on 5:45am plane this morning - I wouldn't make it past starters.
Chocolate? I did mention it was a 'tidy' sum??

Banging it off the mortgage is the most satisfying thing I can do with it. How sad is that? But perhaps it simply shows just how happy I am.

No comments: